Process guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis. Have consistency in high volume/fast paced and at times stressful environment. Wear Clean uniform and have tidy appearance. Abide by Maria’s culture. Must be a team player. Must have strong work ethics.
- Coordinate entire station and communicate with front and back-of-the-house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
- May present, open, and pour wine when serving guests.
- Observe customers to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service, respond to additional requests and determines when the meal has been completed.
- Total bills, accept payment, handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Compile daily financial reports.
- Must assist bus person with stocking and removing dishes and silverware between courses and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
- Provide a favorable image of Maria's Italian Kitchen at all times and to promote our objectives and enhance public recognition of our areas of endeavor.
- Maintain cleanliness
- Must learn Maria's menus by heart.
- Other Duties as assigned
Must be fluent in English. Having a second language is a plus.
Must have at least one year of experience as a Server in a full service restaurant
• Post ID: 131854693 sanfernandovalley