The Pantry Tortilla Maker cook provides customer satisfaction by preparing delicious corn tortillas using our tortilla manufacturing machine (tortilla maker).
Some Job Responsibilities include:
- Operating and maintaining tortilla making equipment, conveyor belts and mixers.
- Engaging with customers through smiles and greetings, offering product information and always giving a genuine thank you.
- Mixing masa for tortilla products.
- Ensuring all manufacturing and cooking facilities meet proper food safety and member safety guidelines.
- Maintaining adequate stock levels to ensure adequate production of tortilleria products.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly attitude towards customers and fellow team members.
- Understanding proper product preparation, roasting and merchandising techniques and procedures.
- Keeping clean neat and orderly work areas, including a well swept production area.
- Operate and help maintain all tortilleria department equipment.
- Remain helpful, tactful and courteous at all times.
- Work quickly and efficiently, sometimes with little direction, to accomplish assigned duties.
- Learn and use proper food safety and sanitation polices.
- Listen to and understand verbal and non-verbal communication of customers and fellow members.
- Stand for long periods of time, bend and twist, and frequently lift and/or maneuver merchandise and supplies weighing 20 – 25 lbs.
- Work in the hot tortilleria department next to the tortilla oven.
- Work with flour products, spices, flavorings, sauces and oils.
- Pantry duties include salads and deserts as needed
Performs other duties as needed or assigned by management.
• Post ID: 96228557 sanfernandovalley