Position Purpose: Engages and guides guest through all elements of meal service and all of the components involved at the highest level of hospitality. Communicate with guests, general public, management and staff. Understand and comply with Policies and Procedures, job description, job requirements, daily memorandums and other instructions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Fully understands and can guide guests through the food menu and beverage list. From the standpoint of ingredients and preparation of the dishes to the delivery and service expected to accompany the dish.
- Delivers all required Standards of Service to guests (e.g., Sequence of Service, proper verbiage and scripting, service timing, etc.)
- Responsible for the complete service of the table with the ability to understand guest preferences and deliver upon those preferences.
- Maintains a constant flow of soiled dishes to the kitchen and clean supplies to the dining room.
- Meticulously cleans and resets dining room tables and booths during and after meal.
- Has the ability to use the POS efficiently.
- Must be proficient in multi tasking and managing designated stations.
- Must comply with opening and closing as well as running side work necessities.
- Direct and consistent communication with the culinary and management team.
- Processes guest’s checks and submits closing paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Listens to and resolves customer complaints regarding service, product and personnel.
- Must effectively delegate service responsibilities to the assisting staff such as Tableside Assistant.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to learn and change behaviors based on feedback by manager.
- Routinely shows up to work in a timely fashion prepared to work.
- Two years or more of service in a food driven and high service level establishment preferred.
• Post ID: 115654378 sanfernandovalley