We are currently seeking a line cook! Seeking candidates with a positive can do attitude, a sense of urgency, and commitment to guest service!
- Responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations or other areas of the kitchen.
- Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
- Able to lift at least 50 Lbs
- Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
- Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager at any time.
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerance's.
- Ensure quality and safety of food by performing standard and any additional sanitary measures including sweeping of the floors, cleaning of surfaces, as well as proper covering and storage of food items according to standards and procedures.
- Work at efficient and consistent pace.
- Ensure timely preparation of all meals.
- Ensure that the correct quantities are prepared to meet daily needs.
- Stay productive at all times and prepare for future needs as time allows.
- Serve food in the proper portion size and at the proper temperature.
- Arrive to work at the scheduled time.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-4 years line cook experience in high volume kitchen
- Valid California Food Handler's Certificate (or able to get within 30 days of hire)
- Experience with vegan cuisine
- Must have valid ID
• Post ID: 112746133 sanfernandovalley