Line Cook/ Sautee
Must be able to evenings and weekends
Participates in all areas of food preparation and production as well as other kitchen-related responsibilities. Wear Clean uniform and have tidy appearance. Abide by Maria’s culture. Must be a team player. Must have strong work ethics.
- Participates in all areas of food production.
- Help control food costs.
- Adheres to standards of food quality.
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and equipment.
- Dependable: show up for work when scheduled.
- Detail oriented: must be able to follow basic recipes and methods.
- Know how to work with sense of urgency- can keep up with orders during busy times.
- Other duties as assigned
We offer generous benefits to the right candidate:
- Top pay to the right people, with regular raises and excellent benefits.
Ability to speak and understand standard English
Must have a California Food Handler certificate
Must have at least one-year experience cooking in the food service industry.
• Post ID: 123708618 sanfernandovalley