Position Purpose: To be responsible for the efficient and orderly cleaning and servicing of all assigned guest rooms as prescribed by the Executive Housekeeper; general cleaning of guest rooms per day and any other special assignments.
Example of duties (Includes but is not limited to the following):
• Clean sixteen (16) units daily.
• Service all stay-over rooms, changing sheets/pillows slips daily and replenishing towels/amenities
• As needed.
• Clean all check-out (vacant/dirty) rooms thoroughly, paying close attention to details and changing sheets/pillow slips. Replenish towels and amenities.
• Update Status of room via the telephone when entering and completing the cleaning of assigned rooms.
• Maintain high standards of guest relations when in contact with the guest, and assist with extra towels, soap, shampoo, lotion, note pads, etc., when requested.
• Hand over any item left in a check-out room to the Lost and Found Department in bag with proper tag.
• Load your caddies per specifications at the end of shift ensuring all bottles of chemicals are properly labeled.
• Upon exciting all guest rooms, please check to see entrance door is secured properly.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Pleasant personality, team-oriented and enjoy working with and serving people; good cleaning skills.
Education/Experience: High school education or equivalent. Previous experienced preferred.
• Post ID: 116076618 sanfernandovalley