Position Purpose: To meet all guests needs in an efficient and courteous manner according to hotel standards and procedures.
• Greet and welcome all arriving guest, process check ins and departures as well as necessary payments.
• Handle and coordinate room assignments and accommodate guest requests.
• Offer referral for information and handle brief concierge requests.
• Handle group arrivals.
• Receives and resolves guest’s complaints.
• Promote and invite guests to use hotel’s restaurant and facilities.
• Maintain cleanliness of work stations and lobby appearance.
• Stock and prepare necessary material for each shift.
• Monitor Front desk areas for safety, security and appearance and reports any injuries, accidents or problems as necessary.
• Maintains efficient communication with other departments (ie: Housekeeping/engineering/Sales)
• Responsible for accurate cash control and ensuring that all funds are accounted for and deposits made according to policy.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Professional attitude and good organizational skills.
• Effective conflict resolution.
• Ability to use a variety of computer applications, industry software knowledge is an asset.
• High school diploma is required
• Post secondary training in hotel or tourism management is an asset
• Ability to speak a second language is an asset.
• Post ID: 115481568 sanfernandovalley