Ground floor opportunities in a rapidly growing family restaurant concept. We are looking for a high energy, fun, experienced restaurant supervisor to join our team. If you believe you have the experience and desire to work with families and young children, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
The position is involved in all aspects of daily operations. It requires superb organizational, team building and communication skills. Shift Supervisors need to be proactive and responsive in a timely, friendly, tactful and professional manner. Must love kids! (-:
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Thorough comprehension of all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given outstanding, friendly and attentive service at all times.
- Execute 100% table visits (minimum 3 visits per table) to ensure the highest level of service and hospitality is delivered to each and every guest.
- Ensure that all food & beverage products are consistently prepared and served according to their recipes, portioning, garnishing/plate presentation and serving standards.
- Deliver desired daily results in sales, service, facility cleanliness (bathrooms, floors, play area, windows, carpets, table tops, table bases, booths and chairs) through inspection and direction of team members.
- Create a positive, productive working environment every shift.
- Control cash and receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies.
- Fill in where needed to ensure excellent guest service and efficient operating standards.
- Manage staff breaks in compliance with labor laws and adjust staff deployment according to business levels.
- Continually train/develop all team members through coaching.
- Praise team members for a job well done regularly and with the guidance of your GM, take corrective action with team members who are not following policies, procedures and/or standards.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and shift notes in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure all Supervisor opening and closing duties are completed thoroughly using the shift checklists.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum 1-2 years of restaurant supervisor/restaurant management experience
- Flexible 30-40 hour a week schedule is required, including nights weekends and holidays as needed
- Strong experience with POS system, Word, Excel and good knowledge of Back Office Restaurant Management systems
- Current ServeSafe (preferred) or other accredited Food Safety Certification
- Excellent Knowledge of Responsible Alcohol Service (certification preferred)
- Ability to focus and demonstrate good judgement when prioritizing multiple tasks
- Ability to read, write, speak, and reason clearly and efficiently
- Proven history of working in a fast-paced environment with a level head
- Able to work 6-8 hour shifts with extensive standing/walking and lifting up to 10 pounds often, up to 50 pounds on occassiont
Completion of high school degree or equivalent. Some college or college degree preferred
• Post ID: 133438578 sanfernandovalley