Position Purpose: Maintain all buildings, physical plant, all interior spaces, contents and structures to the highest degree of safety and appearance in order to maximize longevity of all.
• Complete assigned preventative maintenance work as scheduled.
• Report any building deficiencies as you walk the building and schedule for repair.
• Constantly review building so that the physical plant meets all city\fire rules and regulations.
• Maintain accurate daily record of hours and work performed to ensure proper billing to owners and association.
• Professional and courteous manner at all times to make sure the guest\owner is satisfied with completed work.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
- 1 years experience in the maintenance field.
- Valid certifications in HVAC, electrical, sewage treatment operations and/or other areas of specialty a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
General knowledge of painting, wall paper repair, caulking, electricity, plumbing, HVAC
This position reports to the Chief Engineer
• Post ID: 125539923 sanfernandovalley