We are looking for a reliable, friendly and hard working Dishwasher to join our team. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and business goals.
- Performing kitchen maintenance; emptying the trash, mopping floors and washing dishes.
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen, walk-in coolers and all storage areas.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested by the Chef, Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager at any time.
- Some kitchen experience helpful, but not required
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and most holidays.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Food Handlers Card
• Post ID: 115056453 sanfernandovalley