We are currently looking for fit, friendly, and energetic dog people with dog related experience to work as dog handlers and overnight boarding attendants in our play areas and boarding room. You will supervise dogs at play in an open and active environment, working to maintain calm, balanced interactions throughout the rooms. Handlers are relied upon for general supervision of daycare dogs, creating a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and a clean, safe environment for our guests. Overnight attendants are responsible for feeding, cleaning, handling late pick ups and various closing and maintenance activities. Overnight attendants then sleep with our dogs in the bunk room, making sure all get a good nights rest. Duties for all shifts will include feeding, as well as sweeping, mopping, disposal of dog waste, and other sanitation as needed. We have several employees in place now, but are still looking for great, instinctive handlers to tie it all together.
We are also looking for experienced groomers to join our busy grooming shop. Experience required! Please list your specific grooming experience in your resume.
Minimum Job Requirements for Attendants:
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs without risk of injury.
* Must be able to stand for at least 2-3 hours at a time.
* Must be able to stand for majority of a 6 hour shift.
* Must be able to go 2-3 hours without eating.
* Must be comfortable with jobs of all sizes.
* Must be able to control dogs of up to 150 lbs on leash.
• Post ID: 98719217 sanfernandovalley