· Performs routine food service activities according to established operational policies and procedures.
· Demonstrates basic knowledge of menu and responds to guest inquiries and concerns in a courteous manner.
· People Oriented enjoys working with our guests and fellow associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.· · Growth Oriented knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share with others.
· Greet and serve customers with quality food and service. Assist in ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized restaurant.
· Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines. Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness
· Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations.
We will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative.
• Post ID: 107088433 sanfernandovalley