Maria's Italian Kitchen is now hiring Cashiers/Delivery Driver for our Agoura Hills location. Perfect for students and those looking for a 2nd job.
Please visit our website for more information about our company: Mariasitaliankitchen.com
All Candidates must have a California Food Handler’s Card, Driver's License, Vehicle, and a MVR with no violations.
You must be a people-person, a self-motivator, have a cheerful disposition, out-going, enthusiastic and be tolerant of close contact with other people. You must also be able to handle versatility across roles.
Handle customer transactions.
Deliver hot food hot and cold food cold in a timely and safe manner
Provide quality customer service and have consistency in high volume/fast paced and at times stressful environment.
Must speak clearly and have superior phone etiquette.
Wear Clean uniform and have tidy appearance.
Abide by Maria’s culture
Must be nice and willing to learn
Must be a team player.
Must have strong work ethics.
- Total bills, handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Drive Safely following all rules of the road and speeding limits
- Take phone orders.
- Package, prepare food orders to go
- Insure order accuracy
- Must know how to count change
- Maintain a stocked and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- We give top pay to the right people.
- Education:Must be computer literate.One year of cashier experience preferred.
- Required Experience: Must understand and speak fluent English. Having a second language is a plus.
• Post ID: 129821178 sanfernandovalley