2015 Zero Motorcycles Zero-FX5.7 - all Electric (Made in USA)
- 44hp at 289 lbs brings it in 4 Seconds 0 to 60 MPH
- Maximum Speed is 85 MPH, and City range is up to 70 Miles
- Direct Drive (No Gear Box), no Shifting, no Clutch & no stalling Engine
- Super easy to drive down to walking speed
- Only Parts to maintain - Tires, Brakes & Belt Tension
- Has a built-in Charger that plugs into any regular Outlet (charges full in 8 hours)
- Also comes with a 2 hour Quick Charger that plugs into a 240-Volt Outlet
- 100 Miles of driving costs about $1.00 - all Electric
- Batteries are Li-Ion and are Modular, plus can also be charged outside the bike
- This bike can run on 1 Battery only while the other is charging
- The Turn Signals have an Audio Indicator added to the rider remind to turn it off
- This bike is an Enduro Naked Bike Style and can be used Off-Road, but has never been ridden in Dirt or Rain since owned!
- Has always been parked in a Garage space, and has only 6,500 original Miles on it
- The bike has the remainder of 44,000-Miles or 2.5-Year Battery Warranty to go!
And much more...!
Note. In Perfect condition, and both Tires are in good shape as well. Ready to go! This bike also has Programmable Drive modes and Regenerative Braking Modes too...! On full Regenerative Braking, you hardly need to use the regular Brakes. Had originally been $12,500.00 out of the door!
This is a must see Super Motard Cycle and everything within works well
Currently located in Topanga, CA.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers. Stock Number: C174909Y https://www.tradenetcycles.com/classified-for-sale/used-motorcycles/Zero/Topanga/90290/2015-Zero-Motorcycles-Zero-FX57/C174909Y
For more information, please call 855-600-7750 and asking about vehicle stock num. C174909Y
• Post ID: 161290072 sanfernandovalley
Play it safe. Avoid Scammers.
As a precaution, email contact has been disabled in this category because of scam attempts. If this ad does not contain a working phone number, web address, or the poster has forced their email address into the ad, the chances of it being legitimate are very low.
Most of the time, transactions outside of your local area involving money orders, cashier checks, wire transfers or shipping (especially overseas shipping) are scams or frauds.
Report all scam attempts to firstname.lastname@example.org.