Come join a growing Agoura Hills hospital and discover an amazing opportunity to grow a career within an organization dedicated to the development of its team.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / Hospital Aide you'll play a critical role in:
- Transporting patients
- Collecting and delivering medical equipment, supplies, lab specimens, & central Processing materials as requested
- Establishing and maintaining courteous, cooperative relations w/ patients by reassuring patients & explaining the purpose of the transport
- Checking oxygen tanks for leakage & level of oxygen in the tank; replacing empty tanks,etc
- Assisting physicians, nursing personnel, & other medical professionals as needed in the care or treatment of patients
- Maintaining records
This is a part-time position to start immediately. You'll receive competitive compensation, bonuses, paid holidays and vacation, and access to benefits.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of experience
- California C.N.A. License
- Clean drug screen and multi-state background check
- Positive references - we only hire the best!
We're also actively hiring caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and home health aides for full time and part time positions in the following areas:
Agoura Hills, Oak Park, Calabasas, Westlake Village, West Hills, Malibu, Thousand Oaks, Topanga, Woodland Hills, Newbury Park
• Post ID: 104472748 sanfernandovalley