Quality Improvement Nurse needed for large medical organization in West Los Angeles, CA
The Quality Improvement Nurse is responsible for the overall coordination of complete clinical records including accurate, consistent and timely assessments and orders demonstrating quality services according to acceptable standards of practice.
- Review occurrence reports and the related pertinent medical records to determine opportunities for quality improvement.
- Aggregate and clinically analyze quality metric data
- Perform outpatient case review of hospitalizations related to re-admissions and sentinel diagnoses; identify opportunities for care improvement.
- Create clinical quality dashboards and action reports in support of performance improvement activities.
- Location: West Los Angeles,CA
- Full-Time; Mondays-Friday
- Pay Range: $45- $60 based on experience
- Current RN license
- Must have be Registered Nurse License
- 2 years of work experience in health care setting
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Data management and statistical experience is required
- Skilled in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other data analysis tools
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, ccu, coronary, hospice, intensive, neonatal, surgery, surgical, unit
• Post ID: 149074852 sanfernandovalley