Posted: Friday, August 18, 2017 12:03 AM
Company Name:Joystick Interactive
Employment Type Full-Time
RICH MEDIA PROJECT MANAGER
LA / West Coast
Rich Media campaign management experience is a requirement!
The Rich Media Project Manager must ensure quality and timely delivery of digital and rich media banner projects. The Rich Media Project Manager will also manage resources and workflow on client initiatives and ensure strategic use of client assets and brand guidelines. Rich media campaign management experience is a must.
Please read and consider the responsibilities and qualifications thoroughly before applying.
Skills and Requirements:
• 2+ years of client facing experience in a creative or digital agency (preferably both)
• 2+ years of experience managing rich media banner campaigns
• Proven ability to manage digital, online projects. (websites, banner production, rich media campaigns, etc.)
• Understanding of the online production process
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work within tight deadlines
• Team player who loves working on a small team
• Track record of leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities
Rich Media Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Collaborate and/or brainstorm with team members
• Day to day client contact for projects in production
• Develop project estimates
• Manage projects and resources using Basecamp, Slack and other tools
• Manage testing and quality control process
• Manage relationships with rich media vendors, publishers and media agencies
• Review and proof all creative for client mandatories
• Write projects briefs (collect research, deliverables, goals, etc)
About Joystick Interactive:
Joystick Interactive is an independently owned digital, creative agency with a strong focus on rich media and online advertising. We work with some of the world's biggest brands and have a solid reputation in the industry by working with brands directly as well as through agencies, publishers and technology providers. With offices in New York, Los Angeles, Santo Domingo and London we are expanding our team to keep up with increased demand.
We work in a great office located in Marina del Rey and we have a really fun and talented team! Joystick Interactive offers a competitive benefits package which includes sick/vacation time and a company sponsored 401k plan. Joystick also offers full health, dental and vision plans. Compensation will commensurate with experience. Remote workers will be considered as long as they work within the PST/PDT time zone designation.
Desired salary range
Email subject title LA - RICH MEDIA PROJECT MANAGER
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Applications missing any of the requirements listed above will not be reviewed.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE
• Location: San Fernando Valley, Sunland, CA
• Post ID: 128134068 sanfernandovalley