Responsible for the daily operations of RV rentals, bookings, customers and maintenance scheduled. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, directing day-to-day supervision of associates, scheduling, meeting customers expectations, managing the daily routing and assignment of jobs to drivers, and keeping the RV in top shape.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruit, interview, hire, train and retain top talent
- Provide daily support to include coaching and hands-on/ride-along training for associates.
- Support a culture aligned with Luxe RV core values (Integrity, Delighting Customers, Engagement, Accountability, Support Through Teamwork).
- Effectively administer Luxe RV performance management process.
- Identify and develop internal talent to support future career growth opportunities.
- Provide effective and regular communication to team members including goals, business results, opportunities for improvement and key focus areas.
- Manage customer experience to meet or exceed Luxe RV goals. This will include following up and resolving any identified issues, direct customer contact, refining operational processes and implementing remedial training in an effort to delight our customers.
- Ensure all associates are meeting Luxe RV expectations for brand standards and customer interactions (i.e. prior customer notification, orientational tour, customer feedback solicitation).
- Responsible for managing and maintaining all corporate owned assets
- Manage daily routing. Communicate any scheduling/operational delays to Sales and Serve Center.
- Determine daily manpower needs based on routing of full productive days and assign work shifts based on the business needs.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of daily driver checklist.
- Ensure RVs repairs are performed safely and promptly.
- Perform driver functions when the business dictates.
- Manage the day-to-day operation with a focus on improved efficiency.
- Ensure refueling the RVs is performed in a compliant, cost effective manner.
- Perform monthly parts inventory reconciliation.
- Flexibility to travel frequently throughout territory.
- May be required to perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Post ID: 109977983 sanfernandovalley