Truck Driver - CDL- A Regional Company Driver
CDL-A Truck Drivers in this lane average up to $62,000+ in annual income
At Interstate, we provide our truck drivers with new trucks, offering best in class amenities, great miles and predictable hometime. Voted the BEST FLEET TO DRIVE FOR in 2015 & 2016, Interstate Distributor is the true carrier of choice offering a multitude of options for Class A-CDL Truck Drivers.
When you join Interstate Distributor as a Regional Truck Driver, you re joining an elite team of best-in-class truck drivers dedicated to the next turn in the road. We designed this fleet with truck drivers in mind offering both dry van and refrigerated freight options. From driver managers trained to work for you, to a full suite of amenities built to make you feel at home in your truck, Interstate Distributor is proud to offer:
- Average 2,000 to 2,800 miles per week
- Limited time only - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus with Hazmat!
- Ask your recruiter about dry van and refrigerated lanes
- Monthly bonus of up to $0.06 CPM
- Hometime Multiple options to choose
- Newer trucks BEST-in-class amenities including refrigerators, inverters, iPod, USB, satellite wiring + all advanced safety measures
- PETS WELCOME
- Full medical benefits (Decreased 2016 rates for you and your family)
- 401(k) with company match
- Sick and vacation pay
- 24-hour access to facilities that will make you feel at home!
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL with 3 months experience
- Pay and benefits are based upon home time / lanes / truck driver experience. Work with your recruiter to determine what is best for YOU.
• Post ID: 113226733 sanfernandovalley