Restaurant Team Member - Crew (2031 - ShopHouse Santa Monica) - ShopHouse (Santa Monica, CA)
Fans have affectionately termed us \"the Southeast Asian version of Chipotle\", but we call it ShopHouse Southeast Asian Kitchen. The much-anticipated restaurant that opened in September 2011 in Washington DC's DuPont Circle was quickly described by the Washington Post as \"the fast track to success.\" After successfully opening seven locations which serves rice and noodle bowls, wok veggies, and curries flavored with galangal, lemongrass, ginger, cilantro, Thai basil, and chilies we're now ready to open our eighth location in Columbia, Maryland. We are looking to hire a crew of food loving, adventure seeking, chili worshiping (not TOTALLY required) people. Get in on the ground floor of the restaurant company that Washington Post food critic Tom Sietsema calls \"one of the best fast-food ideas in years.\"
Do you want to be a part of a team that hires and develops future leaders? Come seize this opportunity to change lives every day.
In addition to following our policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completing hot and cold food preparation assignment accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashion
- Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes such as marinating, seasoning, and grilling meats; chopping herbs; dicing, cutting, and slicing vegetables
- Preparing food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume
- Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing food
- Providing a friendly, quality customer experience to each ShopHouse customer
- Working toward understanding and articulating Food With Integrity
• Post ID: 103397423 sanfernandovalley