Love dogs? Launch your dog-sitting business on Rover.com!
Who we are:
We are the nation's largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. When you become a sitter or dog walker on Rover.com, you can earn $1,000+ per month caring for dogs. This is a great opportunity if youwant to make a career change and be your own boss.
- Earn extra income: Earn $1,000/month or more. Set your own rates and choose how frequently you book clients.
- Flexible hours: As an independent contractor, you get to make your own schedule.
- Choose the services you offer: Pet sitting, doggy day care, dog walking, drop-in visits, or any combination.
- Support: Rover's 24/7 support team is always ready to help. In addition, every booking made through Rover includes premium insurance.
- Access to Rovers tools for success: Launch your dog-sitting business. Rover gives you the tools to succeed and advertises to continually bring in new clients.
What you do:
We're seeking motivated, responsible, and dependable dog lovers to provide safe, loving care for dogs in their neighborhood. You'll be connected to our nationwide network of dog owners seeking loving dog sitters (and a great alternative to traditional kennels).
How it works:
- Once your profile is approved, you'll be able to receive booking requests from dog owners.
- Set up an optional (and free!) Meet & Greet to determine if it's a good fit.
- Ready to book? Either you or the pet parent can select \"Book It Now\" on Rover once the other person confirms, you're all set.
Your booking is covered by premium insurance and 24/7 emergency support. Getting paid on Rover is safe, secure, and hassle-free. Your earnings go directly to your Rover account. From there, simply request a check or transfer your money to a Paypal account. It's that easy.
Previous experience in a customer service industry such as the restaurant industry (including barista, bartender, server, waiter/waitress), hospitality, sales, and retail is a plus. This is a great opportunity for vet techs, vet assistants, teachers, and retirees. Individuals seeking entry-level work, those who currently work from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, or contract workers looking to supplement their income are all a great fit.
- At least 18 years of age
- Reliable internet access at home or via mobile device
- Verifiable phone number (landline or mobile)
- Experience caring for or interacting with animals
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- At least one (1) testimonial or reference
- Ability to pass a general background check
This posting is for independent contractors partnering with Rover.com.
• Post ID: 108488828 sanfernandovalley