Posted: Saturday, September 23, 2017 12:11 PM
Company Name:R-U-S Doors and Art-Glass Windows, Inc.
Compensation$12 to $15 Hourly (plus commission)
Employment Type Full-Time
Door and Window Company - We Do Things Different!
Seeking Young Interested Sales People that Can Also Do Customer Service and Basic Office Assistance
MARKETING / SOCIAL MEDIA / EBAY EXPERTS ARE PREFERRED!!! --- 18 AND UP!!!
We Pay Very Well! - You Will Be the First To Start and We Will Rely On You To Create Your Own Sales Team (More Info On Interview)
Currently Interested in a multi-skilled, hardworking, detail- oriented, organized, considerate and efficient office assistant. Looking for someone that is a fast- learner, comprehensive understanding about warehouse inventory. Training will be provided, previous experience is not needed but preferred. An entry level general office assistant needed for mailings, filing, answering phones, data entry duties, and daily mail pick up. Must know Word, and Excel and be willing to learn.
Must have a working vehicle, valid driver's license.
• Maintain volumes of material and information in electronic filing
• Organize information in reports and job docket sheets to facilitate efficiency
• Use and actively seek systems and software that streamline office and company processes
• Write clear, concise emails, send appointment reminders and follow up communications via text.
• Build relationships with vendors to provide and receive information in a timely manner
• Comply with all Policies, Practices, and Procedures
• At least three years of general office experience.
• High School Diploma
• Associates' Degree in Office Technology preferred
• High-level verbal, reading, and writing communication skills in English
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Tech-savvy with experience in using various software, hardware, and online platforms
• Ability to retain, recall, integrate, and synthesize considerable amounts of information and details
• Complete work accurately using proper naming conventions and correct formats
• Knowledge of best practices in electronic filing and overall office organization
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
• Must perform repetitive tasks with efficiency and consistency
looking for a trustworthy, honest, respectful, and loyal employee to join the team
* Working hour: Mon.-Fri, 10 - 3
$1800 Month (Starting $1450 for First Month)
If you meet all requirements, please send RESUME at
or FAX 818.764.4111.
Company address: 12017 Vose St. North Hollywood, CA 91605
• Location: North Hollywood, CA, San Fernando Valley
• Post ID: 133642998 sanfernandovalley