Phone work setting appointments with existing clients.
- Providing administrative support to a VALIC sales professional.
- Monitor and manage Financial Planning Advisor's calendar.
- Monitor and manage sales leads.
- Respond to client requests for forms or sales literature.
- Assist with processing paperwork and forms.
- Assist with preparing client mailings.
- Prepare routine correspondence; and, completing office tasks such as copying, taking messages, distributing mail items, etc.
- Put together client enrollment packets.
- This position will not perform selling duties, nor advise clients.
Position Requirements: . To be successful in this position, individual must be skilled in verbal communication, be able to work with little supervision and have the ability to interact effectively with external contacts.
- Must consistently exercise discretion in handling client interactions, and in directing clients to the appropriate party for resolving problems or complex issues.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Must be proficient with applicable personal computer applications, including managing Outlook e-mail database, MS Word processing.
MS Excel, and also acquire and maintain a working knowledge of VALIC sales materials ordering procedures and regulations pertaining to client contact.
- Laptop computer may be provided.
To be successful in this position, individual must be skilled in verbal communication, be able to work with little supervision and have the ability to interact effectively with external contacts.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance company. Tracing its roots to a company started in Shanghai in 1919, today AIG provides a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG’s diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks, and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange under the symbol “AIG”.
AIG Commercial Insurance is a leading provider of insurance products for commercial and institutional customers through one of the world’s most far-reaching property casualty networks. AIG Commercial Insurance offers one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products and services, through its diversified, multichannel distribution network, benefitting from its strong capital position.
AIG Consumer Insurance is a premier provider of insurance products for individuals and families including select consumer property insurance offerings, life insurance protection, and retirement products. AIG has one of the largest life insurance, annuity and retirement services businesses in the United States with one of the broadest distribution networks and most diverse product offerings in the industry. AIG Consumer Insurance serves in the U.S. alone 18 million customers with life insurance products and retirement services.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGInsurance| LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig