Position: The purpose of the Sales Associate is to represent Club Pilates to potential clients, bringing new members in the door. Along with bringing in new members, the Sales Associate also focuses on retaining current members. Pilates fitness background is preferred but not required; candidates with a strong sales management background are also ideal.
· Contact prospective members to explain benefits of a regular Pilates routine and costs of membership
· Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
· Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
· Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
· Present available services to current or prospective members
· Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
· Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
· Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
· Other duties as assigned
· Pilates fitness background is preferred but not required; candidates with a strong sales management background are also ideal.
· Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
· Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales of an acceptable number of units per month
· Ability to learn and use the Club Ready membership sales system
· Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
· Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Must communicate professionally and effectively to clients and colleagues
· Must have excellent public speaking skills
· Must have proficient computer skills
· Valid drivers’ license, proof of insurance, and access to reliable transportation. Must have a clean DMV record and successfully pass background check. Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
• Post ID: 97162437 sanfernandovalley