Common Sense Industries is hiring an Administrative Assistant. We are looking for someone who is sharp and dedicated.
Our Administrative assistant will be performing a variety of tasks and will function as a "floater" at our small business and get to assist with a variety of tasks
Duties will vary, but can include:
- Assisting with purchasing
- Assisting with Marketing
- Various administrative tasks as needed
Please do not stop by our location without an appointment. You cannot considered if you do.
You must meet ALL of the following qualifications to be considered!
- Live within 25 miles of our office (9725 Owensmouth Ave. Chatsworth 91311)
- Minimum 2 years experience as a administrative or executive assistant.
- Excellent computer skills - If I gave you two spreadsheets and asked you to merge them together without copying and pasting, could your figure out how to do it? You must be able to navigate through different computer programs and internet applications with ease. We need someone who doesn't get "stuck" when figuring out how to do something on the computer. We're looking for a candidate who can use their computer knowledge not only to complete a task but figure out the best way to accomplish it. Familiarity with all aspects of the Google platform is a HUGE plus!
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - Could you have composed this ad? When you're texting or chatting, do you write in full sentences? We need someone who can write proper, grammatically correct English with good sentence structure and who upholds this practice in their daily life. We also need someone who chooses their words carefully and can express their thoughts clearly and concisely when speaking.
- Organized and attentive - This role demands that you are extremely organized and alert. You'll be changing hats a lot, jumping between multiple tasks to keep them moving forward, and nothing can fall through the cracks. The ability to switch gears effortlessly and stay organized is a must.
- Strong math skills - Can you look at a row of numbers and add them up quickly in your head? The person in this role needs to have good manual math skills. If you can't figure out what 30% of $600 is in your head, this won't be the position for you. You will be tested on this at the interview.
- Willingness to help in all areas - The person in this role will be helping plug any holes and keep things moving. You shouldn't be shy about helping out wherever is needed. This may include lending a hand in the warehouse when necessary.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated - This is a dynamic position and requires a dynamic person to fill it. We need someone with energy and enthusiasm and a strong drive to get the job done!
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- HTML experience
• Post ID: 101289862 sanfernandovalley