Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 3:02 AM
Primary Location: US:CA:Valencia
Additional Locations: (n/a); US:CA:Los Angeles
Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare.
A rewarding environment
If you love the ocean, the mountains, the desert and the city, you'll love our global corporate headquarters and integrated operations in beautiful, affordable Valencia, California, just north of Los Angeles. Enjoy 300+ days a year of sunshine. Perfect to take advantage of our on:campus basketball and volleyball courts. Join our company softball and soccer teams. And enjoy other onsite amenities including an on:campus bistro, credit union, brand new gym, Toastmasters club, and much more. You will be well:rewarded for your passion to help people. Our salaries are competitive. Our benefits package is generous. And Forbes ranks our 401K program one of the top 10 in the country Maybe best of all, your co:workers are smart, committed, and fun.
A global leader
At Boston Scientific Neuromodulation, you join a team that pioneered in the fields of Spinal Cord Stimulation and Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS). But we don't rest on our laurels. We never stop looking for ways to advance these state:of:the:art technologies and improve. And over the past four decades, Neuromodulation technology has helped relieve pain and other symptoms for more than 400,000 people worldwide. But there's still so much more to do. So much more potential. So many more opportunities. So many more unmet needs. If you have the dedication, the drive, and the determination to help take Neuromodulation-and Boston Scientific-to the next level of excellence, we need you and want you.
The Product Manager for Neuromodulation Marketing will be involved in all aspects of developing and launching devices.
Principle activities include:
- Working closely with cross:functional product development teams and generating voice:of:the:customer market specifications for product development
- Collecting feedback from customers throughout product development
- Supporting product commercialization activities across multiple internal and external groups such as design, packaging and labeling, regulatory claims, sales force education and operations planning.
- Developing and conducting market research
- Acquiring and analyzing feedback from key opinion leaders, current and potential customers, third party market research and internal stakeholders
- Possessing an in:depth knowledge of the healthcare industry in general and more specifically, the segments targeted by assigned products
- Participating and supporting a comprehensive launch plan and strategy for new product(s)
- Creating and implementing market development strategies to target key customers
- Developing product positioning, marketing messaging, and related marketing collateral
- Establishing relationships with key opinion leaders in the field
- Developing sales and physician education program
- M.B.A. or advanced degree strongly preferred
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Degree in engineering or life sciences a plus
- 1+ year in a marketing role
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES:
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking ability
- Medical device experience strongly preferred; experience with Class III devices preferred
- New product development or product management experience preferred
- Previous product launch experience preferred
- Ability to complete assignments of an advanced degree of complexity, working under little supervision on specific tasks or projects
Boston Scientific is an Equal O
• Location: San Fernando Valley, valencia
• Post ID: 111124578 sanfernandovalley